This class is designed to help you take recovery to another level. Every day you will train hard which can make your muscles sore and tight. In this class, you will be led through static holds in positions designed to help lengthen and stretch tight muscles. Also, there will be mobility which involves working on tight muscles with foam rollers, lacrosse balls, bands and other mobility tools to get you feeling super loose!
This is a one-time offer for one group class. This offer is for anyone that is curious about CrossFit but is still a little hesitant about committing. This is a good way to see what being a member at CrossFit Wilson will be like. In this trial, you will be treated just like everyone else. Your Coach will make sure that you are comfortable and know what you are doing before you start.
NO SWEAT INTRO
Talk to a coach, discuss your goals and check out our new gym facility to see what CrossFit Wilson is all about. You can even bring a friend for moral support!
It’s a great way for you to see if CrossFit Wilson is a good fit for you. We’ll also answer all of your questions about membership, pricing and our fitness programs including CrossFit Group, CrossFit Teens, CrossFit Kids, Olympic Weightlifting, nutrition coaching and one-on-one personal training.
- What is CrossFit?
- What kind of movements/exercises can I expect?
- Do I have to compete (short answer is NO)?
- If I do want to compete, how does that work?
- Is CrossFit “dangerous” as the media claims it to be (short answer is NO)?
- What kind of results can I expect?
- How often should I come?
- What’s the difference between CrossFit and any other gyms?
- What is “Foundations” and do I have to do it?